Monday, 12 December 2016

Tuna Sandwich - How To Do My Style

Hello!

For today's breakfast I did a very delicious Tuna Sandwich yet very simple and EASY to make. All you need to have is only a willingness to do it. He He.






So basically the ingredients that I used are listed below :

1. Tuna in a can - I used Ayam Brand, Tuna flakes in sunflower oil
2. Mayonese
3. Blackpepper
4. Chillies for a lil a bit of spiciness - Cut it into small pieces
5. Salad
6. Bread - I used Gardenia Wholemeal Bread

Very simple, just mixed up everything the tuna, mayo, blackpepper, and chillies - Spread the mixture on the bread generously, put your salad leave and repeat the steps all over again until you reached your desired layers of the sandwich. And yummmmm...!




Try lah ! Very Easy I Tell You !

1 comment:

  1. Yummm! Weirdly enough I hated tuna up until about a year ago - and now I want it in everything! Hahah. This looks so yummy :D

    www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete