Sunday, 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

OMG I can't believe that today is a year of 2017 already! Time flies so fast I tell you. Like a blink of an eye!

As usual, new year always comes together with a new resolutions OR renew one like what my friends always said. She doesn't have a new resolutions but she just renew it. LOL!

There's a lot of things that I did not manage to do for the past couple of decades due to unallowed circumstances. But seriously there's a lot of things that I wanted to do. A Lot. I WILL do it this year. I WILL. YES, I WILL.

Here it goes:

1. Wake up early every morning even on holiday.

2. Exercise on regular basis.

3. Go to hiking more and hike to the peak not only half of it (especially bukit larut never reach the top. Booo)

4. Travel More (Within Malaysia & overseas)

5. Eat healthier

6. Read more

7. Pay PTPTN on monthly basis

8. Blogs more

9. To start making youtube video (Will think about this)

10. Drink at least 2L PER DAY

11. Eat less junk food (By writing this I just finished my potato chips. Blergh)

12. To be more spiritually engaged this year and being istiqamah of doing so

Hurm, what else? I guess that's enough for now. By the time, it will be more. So yeah, I can do this!

Malacca Strait


Taken from heliza helmi's Instagram - 8 Habits for success

1. Read every day

2. Focus on a high-level tasks

3. Make your health a priority

4. Learn from people you admire

5. Plan your day the night before

6. Keep your goals in front of you

7. Take action, even when it's scary

8. Have a powerful and inspiring "why"

Bye 2016 & Welcome 2017 !




1 comment:

  1. blog more to cita-cita tiap2 tahun. tapi sll semput-semput jer..harap tahun ni i blog more like dulu2..

    ReplyDelete