Wednesday 27 November 2019

Day 1 - 100 Days Challenge

Since my aliens gang have been involved with this 100 days challenge where they need to write a post everyday for 100 days on daily basis, thus, I have to do it too it seems? Yeah baby i have too for our aliens' happiness and peacefulness and toghetherness.

By the way, if you dont understand my english, worry not beby. Because I dont speak english, instead I speak alienglish. So our grammar and vocabs for sure a lil bit different. We call it suka hati ikut sedap rasa sesuci lebaran seindah bahasa.

Thinking back, this post is not only the first post for this challenge, but also the first post for the year of 2019! Wow amazing right? Yeah i think its amazing too. Thanks guys for your support. This is all for you guys. I love you all !  (Human must be thinking, what the hell is going on? )

So since this is the first post, let me teach you how to be cool.....like me. Good things we must share right. But I need to finish this post now, because in 9 minutes its going to be midnight and the date will be tomorrow already. So guys, i'll share with you all in another day ok? Till then goodnight and sweet dreams everyone !



2 comments: