Tuesday 10 December 2019

I Pergi Bank 2.0

Side note : Actually this post has been in my draft for quite sometimes. Not sure why this draft yet to be published, (maybe I'm just been busy dealing with the earthlings. lol), but here it is. Why 2.0, because I have published one post about I went to the bank also before this.

-My friend once told me that everyday, God is actually trying to tell us something. We just need to thinks (ponder) and reflects back on all the signs or things that happened to us on the day, on daily basis.

Today (this is like 1 year ago?), I went to the bank because I need to pay for my loan which is I need to bank in the money. So I straight away go to the cdm and do the transaction like normal. After like 2 minutes, I finished my transaction. But, I did noticed something weird, that during I'm banking in the money, I feel like someone is behind me waiting for me to finished and it's weird because the cdm besides me is vacant at that time. You know, instead of waiting for me to finished, why dont you just use the empty available machine there right?

And so, I was right. That person is actually waiting for me to finished. I was about to left the machine and he, he by the way is a bangladeshi (i think), were stopping me, with a lots of cash in his hand, and show me a piece of paper. The paper was written an account number, and he was actually trying to seek help to bank in the money that he was holding. Total money to be exact is RM 1700 (thats a lot what I'm trying to say here). I was a little bit sceptical and kinda afraid, you know some stranger seeking help from you instead of other people in the bank.

So, I said to that guy (age more like uncle), you do it yourself. I'll guide you - Something like that la. Now you touch the screen, select language, key in the account number, and so on. When I saw him putting the money into the cdm, I can see that his hand was trembling out of nervousness I guess. You know the feelings of not knowing how to do something and do it for the first time kind of thing. And at that moment, I feel some guilt inside me because initially I did not want to help and i was a little bit stern and not in a friendly manner at all because I was being cautious at the same time. However, I feel relief because I helped.

When the transaction completed, that guy took the receipt and said thank you to me with a wide smile on his face. I smiled back and said no worries and so, I left.

Seems simple, it just an everyday situation that occurs in this world. However, those situation really made me thinks throughout the day. Why, out of quite a numbers of people in the bank, I was the chosen one? I guess God is trying to give me chance to do good.


"Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith"


No comments:

Post a Comment